Crooked Legs - So What

Zach was a standard red smooth-coated Dachshund who joined our GREYSETT family at the tender age of six months. 

Once again, here's another story about a sweet canine that nobody wanted. I never knew why. All I knew was that he was meant to be with me.

He loved food, clearly evident in his photo. The grass reached the top of his legs!

Zach was born with an abnormality in his front legs; they weren't completely straight. It didn't impede his mobility for years. 

As he aged, he developed increased difficulty walking, spending most of his time relaxing on the furniture. He was as happy as a clam. Who wouldn’t be? He enjoyed his meals on the couch!

“So this is GREYSETT: yep, I knew I’d love it here!”

Despite his special challenges, he lived a long and happy life with us, crossing the Bridge at the age of 11.

Rest in Peace, sweet Zachary. You remain another beautiful memory in our GREYSETT family.

—Lesley💞   

P.S. Subscribe to my blog, and feel free to share this story.

Zack enjoying our backyard


“I’m hungry. Where’s my next meal?”

____________

Follow Lesley ↓

Lesley on LinkedIn | Lesley on Facebook

Follow Lesley’s Company

Lesley Osborn Canine Consulting

Purchase Tia Talks – My Life in a Multi-breed Family

Tia Talks on Amazon | Tia Talks from Other Stores

Schedule your FREE call with Lesley about issues in your canine family

Lesley’s Calendar

Get help with adopting a dog that’s right for you and your family

Adoption Guidance Service

 

↓ Click the icon to share with your friends — And comment here, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!

The GREYSETT Origin Story

When a Life of Fear Disappears