Welcome to my blog!
I’m happy to have you here! The more the merrier.
Here you'll find stories about the dogs of GREYSETT. What's that? Well, story #1 will be The GREYSETT Origin Story, and you can read it on Wednesday, April 1.
April 1st was my mother’s birthday. Happy heavenly birthday, Mom—this is dedicated to you!
The stories I’ll be sharing include my mom, my dad, and my brother.
These photos were taken a long time ago and set the stage for what I’m excited to share with you!
See you on the 1st of April!
![]() |
| Me with my mother |
![]() |
| Me and my dad |
![]() |
| Mom with my brother Rich — Me and Rich with Mom As you can see, these are pictures of pictures :) |




Lesley, congrats on launching your blog! I'm excited for you. These are wonderful pictures of your family; thank you for sharing them. I look forward to reading each story. A reminder is on my calendar on Wednesdays: "Read Lesley's blog!" People are going to love this! 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Gary. 😄
DeleteI love these pictures, Lesley (your parents were a handsome couple)!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your stories, especially the dog ones.
Thanks very much, weavingwoman. 😄🙏
Delete